Who We Are
We are a recognized minority woman-owned business enterprise (MWBE), New York-based boutique writing, research, coaching and project management company. Started as a hobby back in 2005 to help friends and family members, our love of writing and helping people prompted us to make it official in 2007 by filing the Articles of Organization for P.R.E.P. Solutions, LLC with the New York State Department of State. But, after that, we sat on it for a few years. Fast-forward to 2015 and the entrepreneurship bug, yet again, reared its head. Finally, with circumstances at their peak, we jumped head first into the world of business ownership and – changed the company name – and WordsmithResource (WSR) LLC was born. And, hey, when opportunity knocks you go for it, right?
Sandréa Flowers | Owner
Sandréa Flowers is the Owner of WordsmithResource LLC. She has more than 20 years of professional experience in business management and crafting communications that are persuasive, compelling and authoritative. Sandréa has professional writing experience working in the Chief of Staff’s (COS) Policy, Procedures, and Compliance Group with the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) Bridges and Tunnels. She also has project management experience as a member of the Open Road Tolling Program at Bridges and Tunnels’ Hugh L. Carey Tunnel (formerly known as The Brooklyn Battery Tunnel), the Throgs Neck Bridge and the Bronx-Whitestone Bridge as well as a member of the Deep Cleaning Initiative (DCI) Program at MTA New York City Transit (NYCT).
In addition to having extensive experience managing multiple projects, Sandréa holds the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) credential from the Project Management Institute (PMI), and possesses the OSHA 30 Construction and OSHA 10 General Industry certificate cards. She holds a BBA in Business Management and is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW). Sandréa is a wife, mother, sister, and friend. And, if that weren’t enough, …. she absolutely LOVES what she does!
But, wait …. there’s more. Sandréa is a New York State Notary Public as well as a member of:
- APICS, The Association for Operations Management
- the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- the New York Women’s Chamber of Commerce (NYWCC),
- the American Copy Editors Society (ACES),
- the Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches (PARWCC), and
- the Freelancers Union
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US?
Our clients receive products, services and results that demonstrate value and what they bring to the table. We give existing documents a face-lift that help you get that contract, partnership, interview, job offer and college acceptance letter, to name a few. We also offer our signature consultation service. Yes, ask us, “Can you do this?” and we’ll get it done!
Save time. Time you can dedicate to being the brand ambassador of your business and time directed to marketing activities, getting new contracts and bringing in new clients.
Enhance your credibility. In a fickle business environment where you can be the pick of the litter today and gone tomorrow, credibility is the name of the game. Demonstrating effective and persuasive communication skills builds credibility and value.
Peace of mind. Most of all, there is no need to worry about your business and/or writing projects; we will write, proofread, and research the subject matter on your behalf.
- Stay tuned! Having worked in and been exposed to a new environment for the past several months, wherein we have and continue to look, learn, and listen, we have new and big things on the horizon. The opportunities and possibilities are almost endless and we can’t wait to share. But, it’s going to be a while, as we are in the throes of inception and creation.
- Writing Project. We are currently working on an employee handbook for a property management company. It pays to have it in writing. The “it” being your policies, procedures, rules and regulations that govern and guide your business’ operation and your employees’ performance.
- Professional Coaching and Consulting. We’ve experienced the business bumps and bruises and are ready to support and collaborate with our clients on a tailor-made plan of action that addresses decisions about career choices, starting a business, juggling multiple personal and professional projects, and so much more.
- Project Management. Always looking to improve our skills and abilities so that we can provide the very best in service, we are delving into advanced project management body of knowledge.